Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shamrock Pretzel



Oh, how I love hot pretzels!
I blogged about my first experience making them a couple months ago here
I thought it would be fun to try to make them in a shamrock shape and guess what...
it worked!



 baked bread ideas were in my head and I also made some out of 
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls,
well, lets just say I've had better ideas, 
 the cinnamon is placed on the inside because it would burn easily this,
 should have came to mind.

but it's nothing a little icing-tinted green would help cover up right?
maybe I should have added more!






as I sat down to blog this I was flipping through some blogs I like to read
 and you have to take a look at
over at Munchkin Munchies
Sue, did a great job!
She really has the magic touch in making shamrock pretzels. 
While you are there you really have to take a look around,
 because everything she makes looks delicious. 


I'm blogging 17 days of of 
St. Patrick's Day Fun

                                                        createdbydiane.blogspot.com

                                                        
I will be having a linky up on Wed. for you to share your St. Patrick's day fun ideas, 
I hope you stop back and link up!


13 comments:

  1. You are too hard on yourself! I love that the green color really stands out! Thank you so much for the "shout out" Diane! Very sweet of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the St Patrick's theme! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried to make pretzels, don't know if I've even every had one!
    Might have to give it a try though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im going to have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. You have some fun ideas on here, i will check back often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Irish pretzels!! I always wanna make one, but I'm kinda scared with the fast twisting thing. Whenever I see the Auntie Anne's Pastry chefs doing it fast, I get a little intimidated. But I will make one someday... haha

    Dropping by from SITS. Happy Eating!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a "clover" idea :) i think i might try my hand at it for st paddy's day
    popping by from sits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- those look yummy!

    Stopping by via SITS to say hello.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute recipe. I love the "green."
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Following you here too from Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog,
I love reading your comments!