Lets start with this coconut cream pie,
doesn't it look yummy.
believe me it sure was,
Where did I have such delicious dessert?
Hof's Hutt in Buena Park
They have a great dessert case and I spotted cute pies on the way to the table,
and they didn't have anymore coconut cream pie-so they made me one!!!
Oh and they were quick too.
I ordered a coconut cream pie first,
YES, I ordered DESSERT FIRST.
I am so glad I did.
Then I had the stuffed baked potato soup and oh it was fantastic and I cannot wait to try to replicate it.
my super-coupon had a turkey sandwich on Parmesan bread he was very happy
I should have gone with my gut and got the french dip...
but I didn't and ordered a seafood sandwich,and it was...
a little disappointing-at least I had great dessert and soup to remember!
The fruit was good too.
What were we doing in Buena Park?
We were going to see
Bon Jovi
(we are all from NJ after)
The concert was great!
Great pie - great concert!
I wish that someone told me they were going to give me a hard time
about bringing in a camera with an expandable lens.
I played dumb and said, really it expands??? (duh!)
about bringing in a camera with an expandable lens.
I played dumb and said, really it expands??? (duh!)
I'm glad I had it.
I thought the photos came out great and I did take a couple with my point and shoot to compare and well lets just say I won't have to again.
I will hide the lens better next time!
Really it's not THAT big, you'd think I had the type that you see at sporting events the way they acted and had to check with each other and examine it. Do they not want people to take good photos, it's not like tons of people don't have cameras on their cell phones and aren't clicking away?
A. That soup looks amazing and now I'm starving!
ReplyDeleteB. I love Bon jovi. The last time I saw them in concert was the night my husband proposed, and it was perfect. They still rock!
That pie looks wonderful! Hubby is allergic to coconut - but I love it! The soup looks amazing too - might have to try and find a recipe.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of Bon Jovi LOL.
Your blog looks very delicious!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following from FF, I'm your newest follower:-)
Great pictures! I love coconut cream pie, my absolute favorite. Looks like you had a great night:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog! Your food (and photos) are amazing. I am a new follower from FF.
ReplyDelete~Allison
http://the-winfields-7.blogspot.com/
Oh my. I don't know which photos are better - Bon Jovi or the Coconut Cream Pie! I order dessert first too! Glad I'm not the only one. Those concert shots of Bon Jovi are great. I've got some photos of a concert from 1986 or so. They all look quite a bit different. I suppose I do too, but my hair is the same length.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are Fabulous! The pie, the sammie, the soup... Oh, and JBJ - Yum!
ReplyDeleteHey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow! Man you made me so hungry
ReplyDeleteHappy Follow Friday!
Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com
ok - everything on this post looks insanely good!
ReplyDeleteand we are going to see bon jovi in may and the meadowlands! can't wait!
mmmm, we're going to see bon jovi too this summer :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I visit your blog I'm always starving the soup look creamy and yummy. One of greatest band in late 80's Bon Jovi still rocks my world.I love their albums and songs.
ReplyDeleteWhat does a coconut cream pie and Bon Jovi have in common
Oh my, will you just look at that coconut cream pie!
ReplyDeleteUm...isn't Bon Jovi DESSERT? Consider that Coconute Cream Pie your entree! ;)
ReplyDeleteJulee (aka: jonbonjovious)