Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still in the Green Zone


Yes, I'm still in the green zone,
all things green at least for another week!

a green cake pop

when I made cupcakes the other day I didn't frost some of them but instead made cake pops with them.
You know how, right? I'm seeing cake pops everywhere.
 I recently received a comment asking if I give out recipes-YES of course-I just don't usually feel the need to repeat the same recipes over and over so I sometimes just tell you what it is and show the results.
If I'm ever not clear feel free to email me, or when you comment be sure you do not have an @no reply. Lately I have gotten many questions and no way to contact to answer, check to be sure yours doesn't say @no reply if you would like to get answers to the questions you took the time to ask :)
These are fun to make especially if you have some extra cupcakes add some cream cheese frosting and roll them up, chill them then dip the stick in melted chocolate place stick into the cake ball and dip into melted chocolate, in this case green candy melts, add sprinkles and let dry.

Did you link up your St. Patrick's Day food or craft item HERE until Friday at 5.
Created by Diane



If you are stopping by from Friday Follow,
please take a look around and if you haven't joined the Friday Follow and would like to click on the button below and you can add your blog to the list.

                                                             Friday Follow

9 comments:

  1. Great blog!! Visiting from Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seeing green, lady!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great...I love the cake pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! Your creativity is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, Diane. I missed your Green linky party! Are you gonna do an Easter one? Please, please?

    Stopped by to say hi from FF! Hey! We've known each other a whole week! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not tired of the green! It just might be my new favorite color! Cute pop, and leprechaun hat(I actually thought it was a marshmallow):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cake Pops..sounds like fun!

    *Friday Follow*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! Coming over for Friday Follow. Following you with both of my blogs. :) Hope you'll visit me soon too!

    Tree aka Mother Pearl
    http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
    http://www.mommiesfaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog,
I love reading your comments!